Monday, June 17, 2013

Wool felting

A sweet little felted fox...I bought the kit for myself for my birthday!  I needed a crafty thing to do & this was super easy & fun.  Now that I 'get it' I feel free to find tutorials online & maybe pursue the amish about selling some of their wool to clean, card & dye!!

 Here's Tweeters - she REALLY wanted to try it.  Even though that needle REALLY hurts!  As you can see we are just using whatever is on the desk & not a foam mat, but it works fine.  She is making an owl but I've been told it looks more like an 'angry bird' from a video game?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments!

June 2020

Aaaaand we're back! I'm learning to use a Mac so everything is different....pics are scrambled everywhere but here are a couple...