Skip to main content

Acting out our favorite stories

The Polka Dotted Pig

The Book & props for Baby Danced the Polka movie

The Shaggy Little Sheep

The Baby!

The Narrator

The Papa
We made several home movies before HB headed out for the other side of the world - one of our favs was Baby Danced the Polka!  I can't put the video on here, but trust me it was hilarious :0)  We are trying to watch one per week while she is gone.....and I was teased constantly for taking these pictures during our filming!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

August update

Quick September update

Ok, not really!  These are old! But I don't have time to do a proper update & I'm feeling sentimental.....

Of course, we relished the 3 days per week that Papa J was home - and every beach day!

Update! February 2017

Hanging out in Florida for a bit!