Thursday, January 23, 2014

A bit behind, but for good reason....

Our oldest daughter, Honey Bunches, arrived in New Zealand yesterday!  Here she is, hiking through the gorgeous countryside....summer, warmer than here (I think it's like 3F today)....very dreamy & Hobbit-ish.  Very strange to have her gone; we last saw her Saturday when we took her to the airport, and she won't be back til April 20.  When I am up to it I'll be back here to show more pics of what we've been up to....but for now I'll let you dream your way into this picture with my girl, my friend, my daughter.  sniff :0)

If you do want more pics and daily updates, I'm on Instagram as MamaJ41 and HB is darthabbey ...somehow that has been easier!

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments!

June 2020

Aaaaand we're back! I'm learning to use a Mac so everything is different....pics are scrambled everywhere but here are a couple...