Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Super Easy homemade crown with repurposed clothing

I was all set to make my own felt for an adjustable crown for Jam - but decided that was too much work right now ;0)  I decided to use some old fabric instead, and while cuttting the leg off a pair of super soft brown corduroy pants, I thought hey!  I can just cut this leg into the shape of a crown!  They were a bit stretchy, too, so even I can wear it if I want.

I think it goes so well with Jam's chocolate brown eyes, don't you?  I know the shadow makes it a bit hard to see, but you get the idea - you can kind of see the hem of the leg at the bottom of the crown.  Nice look, Tweeters.
I might embellish with some jewels or even buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments!

June 2020

Aaaaand we're back! I'm learning to use a Mac so everything is different....pics are scrambled everywhere but here are a couple...